Costa Calida’s Longest Established Mobility Company
Sales & Hire of Mobility Equipment
(+34) 638 89 33 57
Order lines open Mon - Fri 10am - 5pm
Ordering & Payments
You can place your order simply and safely online via our website.
· Payments can be made using all major credit and debit cards with FREEDOM MOBILITY
Secure Payment System.
· All orders are processed by our Sales Team who are fully compliant with both Data
Protection and Computer Misuse Acts.
· Please note that no products will be dispatched until paid for in full (including
transport fees if applicable).
If you encounter any problems whilst ordering from FREEDOM MOBILITY please do not
hesitate to contact us through e-mail: email@example.com Or telephone:
(0034) 638 893 357 (Available 7 days per week 9am to 5pm)
· All Equipment must be pre booked in advance.
· Full payment is required on booking. This payment is non-refundable.
· The hire period can be change up to 4 weeks prior to the booked dates, subject
· All Equipment is the reasonability of the hirer and hired at your own risk.
· All equipment must be returned in the same condition as at the start of the hire.
· A deposit and photo ID is required on collection / delivery.
Damage on Delivery
Goods damaged in transit must be reported immediately by signing the delivery note
'Damaged on Arrival'. You MUST inform FREEDOM MOBILITY as soon as possible on the
SAME DAY as delivery/receipt of the goods that damage has been made. Any damaged
goods must be retained by the buyer for any inspection. If the delivery note is signed
without the comment ‘Damaged on Arrival’ FREEDOM MOBILITY cannot be held responsible
for damages. Customers may be requested to supply photos of the damage sustained
in delivery and dispatch.
Manufacturer warranties and FREEDOM MOBILITY warranties do not affect your consumer
The majority of our products are guaranteed for two years by the manufacturer. Our
warranty does not cover items used outside of mainland Spain and does not include
the cost of the hire of a replacement product(s).
Warranties do not cover labour, transport fees or callout charges.
Our warranties provide coverage only if you maintain or use the product as directed.
For example, our warranty covers only personal uses - as opposed to business uses
- of the product. If there are multiple users of the product then we would not cover
any product faults.
Please note that if you have made any modifications to the product then this invalidates
the manufacturer's warranty and FREEDOM MOBILITY guarantee.
Manufacturer warranty and FREEDOM MOBILITY warranty is non-transferable.
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the products supplied by FREEDOM MOBILITY
correspond as closely as possible to the pictures illustrated on our website and
brochure, but they may vary due to the unique characteristics and variation of materials.
FREEDOM MOBILITY are not responsible for any such variations, including but not limited
to the following:
· Product colour and shade may vary from one manufacturing batch to another.
· Fabric patterns are not matched unless stated on labelling.
· Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation,
random scars and blemishes.
We reserve the right to make any changes to product descriptions/specifications (internal
or external) and any other changes where necessary.
The price of the goods is the price set out on the website. All prices are shown
in Euros. The price of the goods is inclusive of IVA unless stated otherwise.
The price of the goods is exclusive of the costs and charges of packaging, insurance
and transport of the goods unless otherwise stated which shall be invoiced to you
Offers cannot be used in conjunction with one another. Where more than one offer
is available on the same product only one discount will apply. The offer giving the
greatest saving will be applied in the basket. Equally, voucher code offers cannot
be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
When you place an order with us you will be making an offer to enter into a contract.
We will acknowledge your order but we will not accept your offer, and enter into
a contract with you, until we dispatch the goods to you and inform you that they
have been dispatched. At this point we will have entered into a binding contract
and payment will be taken.
From time to time we offer promotional codes to reduce the price of products or give
away a free item with a purchase. Voucher codes must be entered at checkout in order
for them to apply.
Voucher codes can only be used for purchases made on our website.
Only one promotional code can be applied on each individual order.
Promotional codes are only available for eligible orders placed during the period
which the promotion has been determined to run to. Any orders falling outside of
this period will not be eligible for the promotion.
When the order is placed the correct promotional code must be used or the promotion
will not be applied.
When an order which has a promotion applied to it is refunded the final amount paid
for the order will be refunded. No extra amount will be refunded on a saving accrued
as a result of a promotion being applied nor will the value of a free item be refunded.
Once a promotion has been applied this cannot be replaced with another promotion
that the order is eligible for after the order has been placed.
Once your order has been processed the delivery address for that order cannot be
changed. We are also unable to redirect your order once it’s been processed. For
these reasons please supply us with a delivery address where there will be someone
in to sign for your parcel. We will also need a telephone number for the transport
company in case they need to contact you.
PLEASE NOTE: Items cannot be delivered to a mail box address.
Occasionally we run out of certain products. We will notify you if there will be
a delay in dispatch of your chosen item(s).
Returning Online Products
We hope you're happy with every purchase you make with FREEDOM MOBILITY but if this
isn’t the case we hope to make the returns process as simple as possible.
· You have the right to return your order within 15 calendar days of receiving the
goods. After this period we cannot accept any returns. The returned items must be
back in our possession by latest the 15th day. Please note that certain items will
need to be returned directly to the manufacturer, rather than our premises and the
purchaser is responsible for the items being returned within the allocated time frame.
· You as the purchaser are responsible for any transport fees incurred.
· To cancel your order you must contact us via telephone to notify us of your decision
Telephone: (0034) 638 893 357
· To receive a full refund the product(s) must be returned complete, unused, in an
undamaged state and in the original packaging.
· If the product(s) are not returned in their original condition FREEDOM MOBILITY
reserves the right to refuse a refund.
· We're happy for you to unpack the item and inspect it properly. However, if you’ve
used or installed no refund will then be issued.
· If on return of the goods, whether by post or courier, we find that necessary packaging
is missing then no refund will be issued.
· Unfortunately we cannot accept returns on product(s) that are Made to Order, have
been specially adapted to suit your requirements, or for products that can void Health
& Safety regulations if used e.g. incontinence, bathroom or toilet products. A refund
can only be given if the product(s) arrives faulty, damaged. For incontinence products
a refund can only be granted if you haven't opened the outer packaging/wrapping.